Wednesday 22 February 2017

Bella Baby Box

The Bella Baby box is a Monthly subscription box that has goodies for both mum and Bub. Priced at $24.95 per month or annually $19.92 per month. Each month there is new products for mum and bubs.

I received the February, Natural Edition Baby Bella box to try. It came beautifully packed in a bright yellow box with purple tissue paper inside filled with some great products. Madison helped me unbox and we enjoyed seeing every product together and her little face lit up every time we took a new product out.

Goodies for bub:

Divine Baby Baby Bliss Massage oil- Macie is 19months old and I still use massage oil. I have never tried this brand but really loved it, it had a great lavender and coconut  smell and was in a pump style. I found this very convenient, you can easily get more oil when needed without having to lift bottle and get oil all over bottle.

Surf life Saving Sunscreen Kids Zero Roll on- This sunscreen is a roll on type which is great. I'm trying to get Madison my 3.5 year old to apply her own sunscreen without making a mess. She is loving this and so am i. So easy to get her to apply it and no mess. It's also a SPF50+ which is fantastic with zero nasties.

Tooshies By Tom Pure baby wipes- These are the perfect size for your handbag with kit making it bulky. These are also designed on Melbourne, using organic ingredients.





Sebamed baby lotion- I used this on the girls after their bath, made their skin soft. It had a nice subtle scent.



Treats for Mum:

Lekure Cosmetics Body and Skin  I received a repair serum. It Contains 100% natural and organic ingredients. i have been using it on my face. It has a nice scent.


Iris Practice Mummy Me time- This was one of my favorites! This bath soak came beautifully packaged with a little cloth bag.It smelt divine and forced me to have my first relaxing bath in 4 years! It was so nice to have the perfect excuse to have some 'Me Time"

Belle Botanicals Lip Balm- This Little lip gloss smelt so good. Was a chocolate flavor smell, perfect size for my handbag. Great moisturizer for my lips.

Earth Mumma Pit Paste- I have never seen such a cute and clever little deodorant. This deodorant came in a small round package and was a creamy formula that you rub under your armpit. It had a Eucalyptus and lemon-grass smell. I keep this in my handbag now its the perfect size and so clever.




This box was fantastic, So nice to get goodies for mum and bub. I have a few friends who are pregnant, and mums who just gave birth.This would make a perfect gift.

I would definitely use this box again.

For more info and to purchase Bella Baby Box


Christina xx


** This Bella Baby Box was kindly gifted for review. All opinions and thoughts are my own.

18 comments:

  1. That bath soak looks and sounds amazing!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make the best gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute Madison helped you with unboxing

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG!!!!!! TAKE MORE TIME TIME FOR YOU! So glad there is product for you along with the little ones!! Your poor man needs some products soon hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! The little cream deodorant sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea to include gifts for children and mumma 😊 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bath soak! What a lovely idea for a new mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great looking box! Love the lip balm and the Mummy Me Time!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea! I would love to do this as a gift to my sister. Thanks for sharing :)
    Bella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched you unbox this and it looked so good! That bath soak sounds amazing and I love all things Belle Botanicals, their lip balm is fantastic!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great box. I'll definitely have to tell my sister about this one as she has a bub! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. With all these subscription boxes out there it's awesome they've got one catering both mum and kids :)

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great idea! I love the packaging for the baby wipes! They are too cute! I think it's great that they offered products for both mum and bub!

    Rochelle || www.simplesocialsister.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great gift idea if you're able to do one off orders...so important to have a little treat for you as a mum too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't know they did boxes for bubs. Thats pretty cool.

    Ange | Diary-of-Ange.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some great items in here, for both mum and bub! I think my favourite was the chocolate scented lip balm.

    ReplyDelete