Friday 16 December 2016

Modibodi Active Brief Underwear

As a busy mum of 2 I'm always on the go and usually always walking or running around after my girls and standing a lot so I'm always looking for comfy clothes and under garments  that still look nice and make me feel comfortable , So when I tired the Modibodi Active underwear I was pretty impressed, ticked all my boxes on the type of things i like to wear.. comfy and pretty and made me feel good.

Listed below are why  I LOVE the modi body active brief underwear.

Made from Merino Preform all grown in Australia it feels SO soft and this material is All natural, uses a paten protection to help with leakages, odour, sweat, period all things we all worry about and especially in summer this merino material helps you stay cool.

They Look nice. As a mum it's the little things that make me feel good and wearing these make me feel great, and comfortable. The pink on the black is a nice touch to give some colour.

Australian designed and owned, I love to support my country.



From December till February 2017 Modibodi have teamed up with McGrath foundation and 15% sales from Sensual Boyleg underwear will be donated to the Mcgrath foundation. What a fantastic cause to support.



Modibodi have a great range and affordable prices, check out their range modibodi.com.au



Thank you liana for gifting me with these comfy underwear x




1 comment: