Saturday 8 April 2017

WELEDA New tinted lip balm

Weleda has been around for over 90 years, yes 90 years, and has been promoting natural beauty. They  use raw materials sourced and have recently introduced new tinted lip balms.

They are certified by nature and are suitable for vegans, these little lip balms contain plant- based Ingredients such as plant oils and waxed that keep lips smooth and lick moisture. To add the colour some mineral colour pigments add the shimmer of colour and subtle sheen.

Weleda lip balms come in 3 different colours:

Nude RRP $15.95
Rose RRP $15.95
Berry Red RRP $15.95


I was lucky enough to receive the rose and berry red to try out.

Once I applied the lip balm I instantly felt my lips softer and it last quite a while on. My lips get dry in the change of weather and I found this lip balm helped with the dry lips. I like that it's small and fits in my bag.


 Shop Weleda








** Although this was gifted to try, all options are my own.

9 comments:

  1. That colour looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Will try them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to try these! They look gorgeous! And sound even better!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weleda always deliver great products. These look great!

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! I have heard of this brand but haven't really tried it out! My lips are always so dry in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been hearing so much about these. Thanks for sharing, they look gorgeous on you and you have is amazing here.

    ReplyDelete