Monday 26 June 2017

Madison and Macie play with new Vtech toys

Im a sucker for giving my girls new toys and most importantly, new toys that also educate them. I always pick my toys carefully as I want them to be not only educational, but also have that fun factor. I love seeing their faces light up and love to watch them discover and learn to use their new toys and see how engaged they are. Proud mumma alright!!

VTech is a brand I've loved for a while now and buy for my girls. Why? Here's a few reasons:
They have been around and trusted for 35 years, available worldwide in 25 languages most importantly, VTech is a world leader in educational learning, helping enrich children's development and make learning fun. Their toys range from birth to 9 years old and is stage-based using electronic learning products to help your children's education process.

My girls got to play with two amazing new products, and gave them a big tick of approval.

Kidizoom Smart Watch DX (4-9 years)
RRP $79.95

Available from Toys r us, Harvey Norman, Target and all independent toy stores.

The Kidizoom® Smart Watch DX is the next-gen smart watch for kids,
 available in colours – lime green, camo, pink, blue and purple. Madison received the pink one (her current favourite colour)

Why we like it:
  • Takes photos and videos 
  • Durable smartwatch with large memory 
  • Inbuilt pedometer 
  • Stopwatch
  • Calendar and calculator functions
  • Over 50 clock displays to pick from 
  • Alarm 
  • 8 built in games and access to more on the learning lodge 
  • Adds fun frames to photos taken 
  • Rechargeable lithium ion battery 
  • Voice recording 

What Madison said she likes about the watch (in her actual words)

I really love the games, they are fun and there's a lot of different games.
I like to take pictures of Macie while I'm wearing the watch I don't have to take it off.
The camera has different designs I can use to change the picture and make it more fun.
Pink is my favourite colour I like the pink.
I look like mumma wearing a watch too but your watch is black mumma.
I press the watch screen to move to something else, there's no buttons.
I use the microphone and it records me and Macie taking.
I know how to take it off by myself.
I look at the pictures I take.
It's fun to use.


My Zone Laptop (3 to 6 years)
RRP $34.95

Available from Target, Myer and all independent toy stores


Macie received the My Zone laptop to try out. She instantly got excited to use this. She watches us all use our laptop and tablets, So having her very own made her feel so special, was so sweet to see.


Why we like it:
  • Personalise your laptop with name, age and avatar 
  • Perfect size to fit in bag for travel 
  • 40 song melodies 
  • Easy to use with 4 directional mouse pad
  • 30 fun and educational activities 
  • Encourages logical thinking with visualisation skills and hand eye coordination 
  • Bright fun colours
  • Greets you when you turn on and says goodbye when you turn off.

Features 5 progressive learning categories:

  • Letters and words
  • Numbers and shapes 
  • Animals and foods 
  • Logic and games 
  • Music time 


To see more on Vtech






10 comments:

  1. I love Madison's comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG look at those little cuties, they are having the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound like excellent toys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so cool! I wish there were things like this when I was growing up!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style of writing in this post! Also love the girls input xx

    ReplyDelete