Monday 7 August 2017

Latest favourite hair products from AMR

Today's blog is all about my favourite hair products that I've been loving, and been using over and over.
All the products I will tell you about are so conveniently available to purchase online from AMR hair and Beauty. 
AMR Hair and beauty. AMR has been the leading supplier for Australia’s best spas and salons for over 10 years, and has now launched their new online consumer store, offering beauty loving consumers access to their extensive range of the best hair and beauty products. 

Tangle ties RRP $2 (pack of 3) 
Firstly let me say, Even though I have very long hair, most of the time I've got it tied up. But At the end of the day I get a headache from having my hair up, and once I take my down I can sometimes see the marks in my hair from having it tied up. Thank goodness for Tangle tie! I'm SO happy I came across these hair ties. 
These hair ties are made so they don't damage your hair or cause tightness. 


Glammar Tangle Tonic Brush Rose Gold RRP $8.33
The Tangle Tonic by Glammar is excellent for untangling both wet and dry hair. The tangle tonic allows for painless and effortless untangling whilst minimising tugging, breakage and cuticle damage. I get many tangles in my hair as Macie plays with it so much it tangles and this helps. The Tangle Tonic provides a lovely, relaxing head massage even for the most sensitive scalps. It's a win win for me, get my tangles out pain free and get a head massage. 

18 in 1 Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol & Vitamin E Nourishing Shampoo 1Ltr RRP $19.90
18 in 1 Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol & Vitamin E Nourishing Conditioner 1Ltr RRP $19.90
 The 18 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner with Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol and Vitamin E is infused with a coconut creme scent. It is manufactured in Australia and not tested on animals. The packaging is nice and simple and a great colour. The 18 in 1 shampoo and conditioner are suitable for all hair types, sulphate free, paraben free and salt free. My hair smelt amazing and felt so soft, all I had to do was brush and dry and my hair stayed fairly straight, no frizz and didn't get oily as quickly as it usually does. 

18 in 1 Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol & Vitamin E Smoothing Cream 200ml
RRP $17.90
I LOVE this. A Soothing cream with thermal protection.  Australian made such Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol and Vitamin E. Suitable for all hair types. Indulgent coconut creme scent.

18 in 1 products have 18 benefits for your hair: 
1 Natural, flexible hold
2 Curl retention
3 Increase volume 
4 Frizz control
5 Fly away control
6 Smooth control
7 Ease of styling 
8 Heat/thermal protection
9 Adds shine to hair
10 Humidity protection 
11 Enhance hair allignment 
12 Prevents spilt ends 
13 Moistureises instantly 
14 Reduce damage while styling 
15 Protective layer 
16 Acts as shield from UV rays
17 Revitalises hairs natural protective layer
18 Prevents dryness in colour treated hair


More on AMR

There you have it, my current hair care favourites.
Have you tried any of these products? Have you shopped at AMR? 








**These products were gifted for consideration to review. All opinions are my own.






9 comments:

  1. They ALL sound so good. Good post thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking AMR out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving tangle ties at the moment!! They just work so well xx

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good you can get it all from one spot. Thanks for sharing these goodies

    ReplyDelete
  6. That brush is so pretty and cool!

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of AMR! Looks like they have a great range of products. Will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete