Wednesday 18 October 2017

Cabbage Patch Kids Christmas gift guide

As promised more children’s toys to feature in the lead up to Christmas. 

Today I bring you an old favourite who’s still around and still loved by all, Cabbage Patch kids. Cabbage patch kid dolls are seriously the best. In the 80's there was such a craze for them, and the craze still lives on.

I had a bunch of the dolls growing up. Such happy childhood memories! I still have both of my cabbage patch dolls. I truly adored these when I was a child and so happy that now so many years later, my daughters will be able to enjoy their own one. It's a doll every little girl should own.

Here’s a few Cabbage Patch Kids pproducts to use as stocking fillers and Christmas gifts, tested by a 4 and 2.5 year old and have given it thumbs up. 

Cabbage Patch Kids Doll  RRP $79.99
This classic will always be a favourite, comes with “adoption” papers and birth certificate.
My girls have one and she’s named Robin and her birthday is 23rd January, Madison is already talking about her “Birthday Party” So sweet.
It comes packaged beautifully and when you open the box, you can instantly smell the powder like scent on the dolls hair, so nice, exactly how it smelt when I was a child. 


Cabbage Patch Kids go hi-tech: Baby So Real - RRP$199
This new Cabbage patch kid is so realistic she plays peek a boo, burps, has her own special bottle to drink from, so many realistic features. This would be great gift for toddlers. 
I see how much Madison and Macie are looking after and loving their Cabbage Patch, so I’ve got this on my list to get them from “Santa” this year.


Cabbage Patch Kids Little Sprouts - from RRP$5.99
If your looking for Christmas stocking fillers check out the new line of collectible Kid, blind bags, Baby and Pet figures from the Cabbage Patch. They are so small and sweet, and have become a favourite here. 
There are 120 different Little Sprouts to collect.


Cabbage Patch Kids Little Sprouts 4 Pack Friends Set Assorted RRP $12.99
Each pack has a new fun, creative adventure your child can have with their new friends. Pack contains Little Sprouts kid, baby, and pet figures. Each pack lets you use your imagination and tell a story, set off on an exciting new adventure every day with your little sprout friends. Another great stocking filler. 





Fun fact
Cabbage Patch Kids are “born” in a hospital, Located in Cleveland, Georgia, called-BabyLand General Hospital. It is also one of Georgia's top tourist attractions. 



Did you have a Cabbage Patch kid as a child?

















Some of these items have been gifted for blog review feature. All options and words my own.




9 comments:

  1. I remember having a Cabbage Patch kid when I was younger! So cool they’re still around.

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Cabbage Patch Kids, that's a blast from the past! I never owned one, but they were very popular!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Cabbage Patch Kids Dolls when I was little.

    Amy | http://www.herquarters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love Cabbage Patch Kids growing up!! These are so cute!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGEEEE I used to love em so much when I was a kid!

    Wendy | http://www.wendyquah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I did have one when I was little but I do remember having a rigadoon puppet doll named Allison! So cute that you can still get them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Cabbage Patch Dolls, they are so cute. I would check these out for my daughter, she loves collecting dolls .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that these are still a thing! Such a good part of our childhood being passed on xx

    Ebony-Rose || www.mrsandmummy.com

    ReplyDelete