Monday 26 November 2018

For the coffee lovers- Sunbeam Barista Max Espresso Machine with Integrated Grinder

My long time followers would know how much of a BIG coffee drinker I am! Honestly, I run on coffee – I couldn’t parent without it! When I wake up, don’t expect me to do anything until I’ve had my coffee. I even sacrifice precious minutes of sleep so I can get up and have my coffee in peace before the girls rise (which believe me, is a big deal when you have kids!)

So can you imagine my excitement when I got to road test Sunbeam’s new coffee machine – the Barista Max Espresso machine with integrated grinder. Yep, freshly ground coffee IN MY OWN KITCHEN. That is what dreams are made of.

* Sunbeam Barista Max Espresso Machine with Integrated Grinder – RRP$699.00
The Sunbeam Barista Max Espresso Machine with Integrated Grinder is a modern, sleek and thoughtfully-designed espresso machine, allowing you to make quality café-style coffee in the comfort of their home.



Sounds good to me! Getting a coffee out and about is not only impossible as a busy mum, but expensive! And bad for the environment when I forget my reusable cup. Being able to make a café quality coffee in my own kitchen, in my own mug, saves me a fortune and means I don’t need to use any nasty paper cups. 

Inspired by commercial espresso machines, the Sunbeam Barista Max offers all the features and accessories needed to create delicious espresso coffee in 3 steps. With 2 exclusive technologies, the built-in Tap&Go™ grinder and Temp˚IQ Shot Control system to control temperature, ensure café-quality taste from a handy home coffee machine.

So, what did a busy coffee-loving mum make of this machine?

I LOVED IT! The grinding was incredible and the smell of freshly ground beans made my morning all the better. The machine looks super sleek on my bench, and comes with everything you need to make the perfect barista-style coffee at home. I’m going to be having the other mums lining up outside my door at this rate. 

If you’ve been wanting to invest in a quality coffee machine at home, the Sunbeam Barista Max is for you. If you’re not a coffee lover, make a bean-loving friend’s Christmas and snap up one of these as a gift. Grinding your own coffee is great for your wallet and the planet – no naughty cups or capsules!

More on this beauty  HERE



5 comments:

  1. Oh this machine looks so good! I might have to get my husband one for Christmas...


    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm that sounds like heaven! Ohh the fun I'd have with that...
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this featured on the news last week and they rated it really well. This could be the perfect present for my hubby since he loves coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to show this to my husband, we need to buy a new coffee machine :)

    Amy | Her Quarters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't drink coffee but my mum would love this!

    Ingrid
    https://www.fabulousandfulife.com.au

    ReplyDelete