Thursday 27 December 2018

Foodsaver by Sunbeam review

Anyone else feel like they are constantly throwing food away? I used to feel like our deli meats, fruits, and left overs went off so fast. I really try to be mindful with what we waste but sometimes I just can’t keep up. 

Some of you may remember I recently got the Sunbeam Foodsaver and it has seriously transformed how we store food. Recently I got the opportunity to test out another Foodsaver by Sunbeam, and as with everything I promote on my blog, I wanted to give it a good trial before I share it with you. I only want to recommend things I genuinely love. 

The VS7850 FoodSaver® comes with a compact stainless-steel design, and is Foodsaver’s premium storage selection on the market. It keeps food fresher for longer using the built-in features, and can be used in the fridge, freezer or pantry to extend food life by up to five days. It includes a built-in, easy to use accessory hose compatible with Fresh Containers and Zipper bags – an automatic marinate program to marinate in around 12 minutes, a moist foods setting, roll storage and cutter and a simple one touch operation. RRP: $299.00 AUD.






It’s so simple to use, having the zipper bags is very convenient, and the marinate function meant we could have super flavoursome meals fast! My family were very impressed with the meals we were able to make and store. Now, all our food now stays fresher for much longer. We’re wasting less food – and therefore less money – and we’re much more prepared for those busy nights when we need something quick! And let’s be honest, Mums – those nights happen far too often when you’ve got kids!

Have you guys tried Foodsaver products? What steps do you take to reduce wastage at home?


Check out more 
Instagram: FoodSaver
• Facebook: FoodSaver
• Twitter: FoodSaver
• URL: HERE


2 comments: