Thursday 6 December 2018

Smash Bento Lunch Kit Review

So as many of you know, my big baby starts big school next year – but also, my littlest baby Macie is starting pre-school! I know, where has the time gone? I swear 90% of being a Mum is wondering when the hell your kids got so damn grown up. It’s such an exciting time but my gosh their little years are just running away from me!

But, in the name of content, we got stuck into school lunch practice and gave the Limited Edition Smash Bento Lunch Kit a try!

Each Smash Bento 4 piece Lunch Kit features:
-  Smash Duo Bento Lunchbox
-  450ml BPA Free Drink Bottle
-  Novelty Sandwich Cutter
-  Printed Name Sticker Sheet



WELL...what can I say? If you don’t remember the excitement of a new lunchbox as a kid, you must’ve been doing it wrong. Let me tell you, that excitement has not changed at all. Macie absolutely loved it. She was going on about it all day and now she just can’t wait to use it for real – our test runs at the dining table have got her in quite a frenzy. 

It’s great for kids and also really good for us Mums to know that it comes with a BPA-free water bottle, so we know our kiddies aren’t getting any plastic-y nasties in their water.

Available at Big W for $10 RRP from 15th December 2018, available only while stocks last. Go go go Mums and Dads!


2 comments: