Monday 8 April 2019

Priceline "Mumma Must Haves"

This year I was honoured to be invited to the beauty event of the year –  Priceline Beauty Prescription Live. It was an amazing opportunity to meet with fellow content creators and hear from some inspirational people at Priceline – including Richard, the CEO, who shares his must-haves in a vlog! We got a glimpse into the future of Priceline, too, which was super exciting. I can’t wait to see some of their upcoming projects!

I love Priceline and always have, so it was a dream come true to attend this event! I wandered round the tradeshow with my ears open to all the hot gossip on what was coming up from my favourite brands. While I was there, I compiled a list of all my Mumma Must Haves for 2019. It was tough to pick the best, but these are the true highlights. Stay tuned to my Instagram stories for more recommendations and beauty secrets from the day.





Us Mums are always so busy  – it can feel like we never get time to glam up or take some ‘me time’ for that much needed pamper. Hopefully some of these items will inspire you to take more time out for yourself, even if it’s just 10 minutes for a relaxing face mask or an hour at night to slather on a fresh coat of nail polish.


Here we go:


Glam Pro by Manicare
Glam by Manicare have a new Lash product that will have you fluttering those lashes before a mummy night out. Revolutionary  technology containing invisible magnetising particles makes putting lashes on a breeze! You simply 'click' the magnetic lashes on top of the eyeliner. I know, it’s crazy, but trust me it works. It’s never been this easy. No more glue!




The Base Collective
The Base Collective magnesium and lavender spray is just what we need before bed! I can never switch off, even when everyone else is sound asleep. I have been using this spray since the Priceline event and omg, I’m in love! You simply spray 2-3 sprays on your tummy and rub it in, and it really helps your body and mind relax. Magnesium has incredible healing properties, especially for us women.




Garnier
Garnier Skin Active New Hydra Bomb Eye tissue mask. Ok this one is awesome. An ultra-hydrating, firming eye mask that you pop on for 15 minutes, and sit back while it works wonders on those under-eye bags! It contains coconut water and hyaluronic acid for extra hydration, covering up the signs of those inevitable sleepless nights. These are a new must-have in my Mum survival pack!





Covergirl
Covergirl LASHBLAST Active Mascara. We don’t stop all day, do we mummas?! Whether we’re chasing the kids, busy at work or attempting to fit in some kinda exercise, Covergirl’s newest mascara is totally sweat proof and gives instant volume for 24 hour lasting wear. Sounds like a Mum’s best friend, right?




Batiste
Batiste Dry Shampoo. I’m sure you’re all familiar with this lifesaving brand! The spray that saves us from being seen in public with greasy, majorly-needs-a-wash hair! Batiste has taken it to next level this time with a new range. I have been using t Dry shampoo VOLUME with plumping collagen. Seriously, my hair looks like I’ve stepped out of a salon, even when it’s wayyyy past hair wash day! No kidding!




Well Mums, I hate to break it to you, but your five minutes of ‘me’ time with a cuppa and this blog post is over.


That’s all my Mumma Must Haves for now, but follow along on Instagram @madeformadison for more top beauty hacks for busy Mums on the go. I’d love to hear your must-haves, and whether you’ve loved any of these products too.

These will all be available at Priceline stores so keep an eye out.



5 comments:

  1. Love this post. Thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! Can't wait to try everything on your list! Even better meeting you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need that Magnesium spray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good products coming out! The new The Base Collective products sound so beautiful!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete