Thursday, 19 March 2020

DIY Easter gifts using CRICUT machine


These DIY Easter choc /candy huggers are the ultimate in cute. Cut at home then have your kids hand them out in class as a cute Easter gift for friends and teachers. The girls and I had so much fun with these!

The easiest way by far to make these is with a cutting machine I cut them out with my trusted CRICUT Machine on different colour cardstock. I bought an SVG from a little store on Etsy, otherwise they can easily be designed yourself if you wish.

Hugging them around the choc was easy. I rolled up a piece of tape, stuck it to the choc and then folded each arm over so that it would adhere.



YOU WILL NEED
• a cricut machine
• card stock (standard letter paper)
• design space app
• clear tape or glue
• choc eggs
• double sided tape



DIRECTIONS
• pick your Easter treat. We used choc eggs
• cut your Bunny
• tape or glue arms across the choc to hold in treat tightly.





INSTRUCTIONS
• Upload your svg  bunny  file to design space app
• Select your colour choice of cardstock for bunny (we used multiple colours)
• Select which cardstock your using on design space
• Place cardstock on your cricut mat and start cutting
• Using double sided tape place the choc in the centre and fold arms of bunny in



... So hop to it and create some easy DIY Easter treats!





3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I've been wanting to try a Cricut machine, think I will show my partner this to try and convince him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Can you share the name of through shop you purchased the svg file?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete