Tuesday 31 January 2017

ICE ID (In Case of Emergency ID)

ICE ID tags are a medical/emergency identification tag that attaches to most shoes or clothing with a hop and loop fastener. Designed by a mum who was looking for a tag for her sons,  she designed this product from scratch. When I heard about this product, it instantly made me happy to know something like this has been created so simple to use for parents peace of mind.

Every tag comes with little plastic inserts where your child's information can be written in case  of a emergency. The tags are waterproof and can be easily updated. Once the insert is inside your personal details are not visible.









For more info and to purchase Here





** this product was kindly gifted for review. All opinions are my own.




Christina xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
    food deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete