Thursday 2 February 2017

Blys Massage Experience

If you love a good Massage but too busy and want a spontaneous massage, and love to be in the comfort of your home then Blys is the place for you. You can book Blys for same day service or in advance date. I recently had a 1 hour Swedish relaxation massage with Blys and it was a fantastic experience. Everything was super easy and fast. I booked online, and it was so simple to navigate and very quick to book in.
Once you select a time and date,  they confirm it's available by getting a personal SMS from your massage therapist to tell you that your booked in. That for me was a great touch to know from the beginning I had my therapist name (Cee) and the SMS came so quick after booking.

On the day of my massage, I again received an SMS from Cee to tell me she is on her way, as well as this, There is an option to track how far she is and where on a map. This was SO cool to track, It's like a Uber for massages.

When Cee came she was so polite and friendly and I got a great vibe. She bought everything with her.  The massage table, towels, linen, and massage oils. I had the best 1 hour massage in my living room, while macie, well behaved played with her grandma.

Check out the uber for Massages yourself, you will love it! Blys Massage







Christina xx


** I was kindly gifted my massage for review- All opinions are true and my own.

14 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds so lovely!! Nothing better than a massage, except when you can have it in the comfort of your own home 😍

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl you so deserve this being a mama!! I am so glad you look some time out for you my love!! You look so stunning relaxing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want a massage haha! What a great service though! Totally makes you feel more comfortable with some stranger coming haha! xx

    Jasmine // sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds perfect! I love massages!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. A massage in your own home?! That sounds like pure heaven!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! I've never thought of doing anything like this before.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that so awesome , I'd never heard of it before but now I have I'm surprised this wasn't around sooner haha - thanks for the tip!

    Amy
    www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you loved your massage Christina! Hope to see you again soon :)

    Lauren from Blys

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a world we live in! I just wrapped my head around Uber Eats and now I can get a massage? Sounds heavenly, thanks for the blog post !

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this sounds amazing. Cannot believe this even exists. Will definitely have to give it a go.

    Ellie // livewithelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like Uber for massages! I definitely need this to come to my work on my Lunch break hahaha
    X Izzy www.izzywears.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw this on your gram and looks so relaxing... I need to book myself in for a good massage

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like such a relaxing experience!
    Ange | Diary-of-Ange.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?
    car service deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete