Wednesday 8 February 2017

Eat Fit Food 5 day Cleanse

I recently had the opportunity to trial the Eat Fit Food  5 day cleanse  program. I was so excited to try this! I have never done a cleanse before.I didn't know what to expect but couldn't wait to begin.  Since losing a lot of my baby weight, as well as being so busy, I stopped to look after myself, I stopped watching what I ate. I ended up putting back on some of the weight I worked very hard losing in the first place. Being a mum is hard sometimes when you need to take care of your kids first, it's very easy to just eat anything that's quick and available. I could not wait to have some ready made healthy good choices! I was ready to have some good habits reinstated, healthy food, good calorie intake.

Eat Fit Food delivered cute little insulated cooler bags to my door which was filled with a healthy ready to eat menu, made by a professional chef containing breakfast, lunch, dinner, juices and snacks. I couldn't believe how delicious everything looked and that it was all healthy!

Some of the many food I ate
-Portuguese crusted salmon with ancient grains, cumin coyo and Dutch carrots
-Pumpkin and vegan cheese gratin with Sade, roast garlic and silverbeet
-Jerk chicken salad with chargrilled cork and chimichurri
-Butter Chicken with Sweet potato, broccoli, brown rice and cucumber raita
-Lemon, Ginger and tahini protein balls








As you can see this food looked amazing! Tasted so good and was a good amount of food, I got pretty full after every meal. I actually ate more doing this 5 day cleanse than I usually do.

Before doing Eat Fit food
•I felt tired all the time
•Hungry even after I ate
•Bloated
•No motivation
•Sluggish

After 5 days of Eat Fit Food
•Felt lighter/ leaner
•More alert and less tired
•Less bloated
•Motivated
•Slept better
•Found I love heathy juices
•Happier  to feel better

It's only been a few days but this program helped reset my bad eating habits and has shown me I can feel fabulous and eat more following a healthy food plan. I feel so excited and motivated about looking and feeling better moving forward.

Thank you eat fit food!

Have you ever done a cleanse?



More on Eat Fit Food Here



Christina xx



* I Was gifted this cleanse program, All of these are my own thoughts and beliefs on what the program was like

15 comments:

  1. The food looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food sounds so good. I'm glad you loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I need to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate about forgetting yourself as mum. Keep up the good work love

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUUUUm that looks and sounds so delicious. I need to try it.

    Ellie // livewithelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these sound amazing!!! I have sent this to my partner in the hope he will cook me some!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so tempted to give these programs a go! They sound so easy and healthy!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The meals look so good! Sounds perfect for any busy person.

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This actually looks pretty good! The food looks incredibly decent! So good to hear it's working for you so well too! xx

    Jasmine // sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that looks good! Might have to try it out one day!

    x
    Ironic Minimalist | www.ironicminimalist.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you can actually EAT while on this cleanse! The food looks great! Glad you felt different in such a short amount of time! Must be hard being 'mum' wife and fitting everything in! Its so easy to grab junk food on the go!! Congrats on the weight loss also xx YOUR Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never done a cleanse before but am very tempted now!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. The food honestly looks so delicious... are you going to continue after the fee days.

    xx
    Sameera
    www.dynamiqueblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The food looks really good. I usually think of cleanses as something that would have be starving during the day but this looks so appetising.
    Ange | Diary-of-Ange.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so cool, I love easy to go prepared meals like this!
    Tegan xx

    ReplyDelete