Friday 3 February 2017

Milray Park Design Bar Experience

Milray Park is an eDecorating platform offering 100% on line interior design services. Connecting top Interior designers with clients all around Australia.

I recently had to opportunity to use the Milray Park Design bar. Access to the Design bar meant I could ask the design team ANY question related to interior design I had. There was 5 categories to pick from.

Accessory Help 
Choosing Colours
Design Advice 
Finding products 
Help with Art

I picked Accessory help. I then got to ask a free specific question around Accessory help.

My question
"My 2 girls 3.5 and 18month are currently sharing a room together and would love to separate each of the girls space with accessories to show their individuality"

I then was asked to send a few pictures of the girls room and rough sketch of their space. A few days later I got my answer with a Mood Board. So easy!

My Answer
1. White walls for Small space
2. Add fun with wall stickers
3. Personalise
4. Decorate and store with 'Shelfies'
5. Demarcate space with rugs
6. Mirrored cupboard doors



I was SO impressed with my mood board, it looked so beautiful, with great detail. I showed Madison and she was pretty impressed asking if her room can look like that. The tips I got were fabulous and wish to one day use them for the girls room.

This whole experience was fun, fast and so simple. To be able to be in my own home, in my own time, online made it so much easier.




what question would you ask in the design bar?



Find out more about using the Design Bar  Milray Park 



Christina xx



** All opinions are my own. Thanks Milray Park for the fabulous mood board.









11 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds so cool!! I am hopeless at interior design so I would definitely use a platform like this!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting option should I ever need interior design help!! :)

    Amy ~ www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mood boards! What an interesting company!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sounding company! xx

    Jasmine // sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really interesting! I suppose I would ask how to best to mesh together me and my partners styles without losing a clear aesthetic for our home :)

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great service! I love the mood boards you received too!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mood board

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love interior design. My boyfriend and I just cleaned up our apartment, so I took the chance to do a little re-decorating. Makes everything feels so fresh! I guess I would ask about finding products - "what are some good brands to find top quality products of minimalist design". I would be interested in an answer to that :)

    x
    Ironic Minimalist | Style Blogger | www.ironicminimalist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cool idea! I love decorating my house. I'd ask about creating more space in the study whilst still having plenty of storage.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so kool!! It be so fun to style kids rooms hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds really helpful for decorating
    Ange | Diary-of-Ange.com

    ReplyDelete