Monday 20 March 2017

Harvest Garden Skincare

I really love coming across new Australian skin care brands with great ingredients and I've found a wonderful one to share with you all.

Harvest Garden is a family owned business based on the Central Coast of NSW. They have a range of beautiful handcrafted products and I got to try 3 from their range:

Honey and Oatmeal Bar
I wish you could smell how nice the scent is. This Bar is perfect for sensitive skin and for little skin. I used this on myself and the girls as a facial cleanser in the mornings and night. This made our skin feel so soft. This soap is made using 100% natural ingredients and nothing else. Natural clays and spices are used to add colour and essential oils are used to add scent. Dried herbs and spices create the texture and  exfoliation. 

Herbal Balm
This herbal balm is used for cuts and scratches and contains no chemicals or nasties.Infused with Caledula flowers, This smells so nice.
I have used this on Macie's thigh when she scraped it at the park. It sealed the scrape and wasn't messy or oily. Hopefully  the girls don't get any scratches or cuts again any time soon, but have added it in my baby bag for going out especially for outdoor trips this is perfect to have at hand. 

Activated Charcoal Masque
This mask is made with Kaolin clay, activated coconut charcoal, licorice root extract and gotu Lola extract. It has been designed to help skin get rid of toxins and draws out impurities, while tightening and purifying the pores. This also has antibacterial properties that is perfect for acne prone skin and oily skin. I used this mask and i loved it. It came in a powder form and needed to have a liquid mixed in of choice. You only need to use one teaspoon of powder and mix with a teaspoon your liquid choice. I used water and once I applied on my face, I left it on for 10 minutes, I then rinsed off with warm water using a face towel. This Masque came with its own brush to apply which I loved! So nice to receive the brush with Masque.
Afterward it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. My skin type is sensitive and I had no issues with this. 




I'm really happy I got to try this lovely brand. I will definitely continue to use these products .









** I was kindly gifted these products for review. All opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. The herbal balm sounds really nice! I'd love to try some stuff from this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound great

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound so great :) I can't wait to try mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Honey and Oatmeal Soap, it is soo nice! Unfortunately my skin doesn't love the face mask though :/ Which is disappointing because it works so well for everyone else!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Central Coast , so cool that it's so close to me! That mask looks awesome!

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete