Sunday 5 March 2017

Miffy World new App game

Dick Bruna's iconic white bunny Miffy, has a new fun app for young children to interact with the classic story book character.

The app is based on the popular TV series Miffy's Adventures: Big and Small, which airs on kids chanel, ABC Kids.

The Game provides a whole imaginary world which kids can visit each day to do different activities and bop along to the Miffy Song. This game is designed to build early cognitive development, the app aims to encourage creativity and to cultivate an interest in nature and outdoors.


What i liked as a Parent:
This game is an explore game and I love how it encourages kids to use their imagination and how it incorporates their day to day activities. Things like playing outside, brushing teeth, putting on clothes, playing with toys.  I watched Madison play this game and was so proud and impressed after seeing how much she achieved. An example: she baked a cake and picked ingredients to do this and used her imagination on what else goes in besides the eggs and flour.
This game is endless hours of fun for the kids. It's colourful, educating and very interactive. It's a great game that helps them follow and listen to instructions.

What Madison said about this game (3years) 
Its colourful and Miffy has nice clothes.
Fun to make a cake and decorate it
I played outside with a ball
I like seeing the flowers grow outside after i planted the seed
Fun to play fetch with the doggie.
I liked playing in the bath with toys




This game is suitable for children under the age of 5 years.


Miffy game app for IOS available from March 9th. RRP $5.99


Miffy



** This App was gifted for review consideration. All opinions are my own.





10 comments:

  1. That's really cute! Great review sounds like a great game/app for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Madison tells us what she liked. Very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! My kids love Miffy on TV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of it but you know I am a sucker for bunnies so would love this game haha!! If I didn't have to pay for it then I would play it haha. SO cute Madison is your little assistant. x (PS: I have set my goal for tomorrow xx)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son would have loved this when he was younger!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to install it on my tablet for my niece. She would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an awesome game for them :)

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a cute game!! There are so many good kids apps out at the moment, perfect for keeping them entertained and educated at the same time haha

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete