Wednesday 8 March 2017

Dietlicous Meal experience

I recently had the privilege to try a selection of meals form Dietlicous.

Dietlious Delivers healthy meals right to your door in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and surrounds.
You can select your own customized plan which I think is fabulous depending on what you're  trying to achieve. There are plans of, 1200 calories, 1500 calories, 1800 calories and a 5 day dinner and lunch. Each meal is prepared by a Chef, using locally sourced real ingredients.

My Dietlicious Menu
Breakfast
Rye toast with hummus and tomato pesto
Lunch
Spinach Chana Dhai with rice
Dinner
Asian beef stir fry, to serve with stir fry vegetables
Chefs Special
Thai Red curry with tofu, top serve with brown rice and sesame greens
Salad
Lamb and Fetta Salad
Snack
Coconut Protein Ball



What I liked

  •  The packaging. The label on each meal shows how many calories are in that meal, Also the heating instructions are written. Everything on package is clear and easy to follow. The food can be heated up in the same container its given to you.
  • It tastes SO good! The flavors are really amazing. My hubby tried some of my lamb meal and his exact words were "Wow this doesn't taste like it's diet food"

  •  Delivered to your door in a container, inside the box is your menu. The food is packed neatly, there was no spillages or leaks.
  • So convenient and time saving. Some of the meals can be kept for a while so it would be perfect on a busy day.


I really enjoyed these meals. It really doesn't taste like diet food. Was happy with this experience and I would most definitely love to have these meals again.








Pic via dietlious

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow that does sound amazingly delicious! I wouldn't have guessed it was diet food either!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to check it out im in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these all over your Instastory and they looked awesome!!

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics my love ♥ I to have enjoyed my meals from Dietlicious x Now you have made me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to find a service like this in Perth

    ReplyDelete