Thursday 9 March 2017

Thoughts on Stolen Recipe Ice Tea

I drink tea green and chamomile tea at home every night. But I have not really had Ice Tea. I recently heard about the Stolen Recipe Ice Tea and was interested to know more.

 Firstly the name! It really is a catchy name, I love it. Stolen Recipe Ice Tea is Australia's only fresh brewed tea. It's made with organic loose leaf tea juice and nothing else, that really made me want to try this as im all for organic.  I'm a sucker for packaging and this tea had great packaging, every bottle has bright colors for each flavor and clear writing.

The Stolen Ice tea comes in four flavors:

Super Fruits- Goji, Acai, Pomegranate
Classic Peach
Classic Lemon
Watermelon Raspberry


These were so delicious, I got to try the Classic Peach and the Super Fruits. I really enjoyed both flavors but my favorite was the Super Fruits. Both so refreshing, it didn't have an over powering taste. I can safely say I'm now a Ice Tea drinker.





Stolen Recipe is available from Woolworths nationally in the chilled juice section and cafes. More info Stolen Recipe












** These Teas were gifted for review. All thoughts are my own.


Pic via Stolen Recipe 

7 comments:

  1. Ooo these sound so tasty!!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely making my thirsty! Sounds delicious!!

    Bella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMY! Will have look

    ReplyDelete
  4. The super fruits looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved the two flavours I sampled and would buy these again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Iced tea, I will have to look for them at Woolies next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE STOLEN RECIPE ... it is the best

    ReplyDelete