Wednesday 19 April 2017

32 things that me feel happy


I recently was sick with a BAD case of tonsillitis! While I was laying in bed feeling sorry for myself. My girls ran in with a paper and Madison said, "Mumma we made you a get well card to make you feel better" I instantly smiled and it made me feel so happy in that moment with my babies.



So it inspired me to think about all the things that make me happy and decided to share. I'm sharing 32, but there is a lot more. So in no particular order here they are:

32 things that make me feel happy

1. My children
2. My Hubby
3. My beautiful family
4. Coffee
5. Wearing 2 pairs of socks in winter
6. Reality and crime TV shows
7. Baking yummy cakes
8. Fresh Flowers in my home
9. Catching up with my girlfriends
10. Hearing someone say Thank you or Please
11. Going on a holiday
12. WINE
13. Watching my kids grow
14. Setting and completing goals
15. Having a nice smelling candle lit
16.  Fresh nails painted
17. Playing Mario bros
18. Pretty Stationary
19. Hearing my girls laugh
20. Reading inspirational quotes
21. Getting blogger mail
22. Helping out someone in need
23. A easy time getting kids to bed
24. Putting hot chips in my burger
25. Wearing red lippy without getting any on my teeth :)
26. Mixing 3 diff flavours of icecream in one bowl
27. Sleeping more than 5 hours!
28. Sunday family fun day
29. Hot chips
30. Clean house
31. Eating a choc Sunday and dipping in hot chips
32. Meeting people who inspire me

Any of these sound good to you? Let me know in comments what's one thing that makes you happy x

10 comments:

  1. Awww I love post like this. It reminds us of the truly important things in life!

    Have a good week
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Chrissy! Definitely for me right now number 3 and hopefully soon number 27! Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, and hell yes to Mario Bros!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely list! I feel you on the getting blogger mail part ;)

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved this post! Made me smile. I love getting emails from you that makes me happy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so nice! Everything is so sweet! I actually have tonsillitis at the moment and it's really the worst isn't it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this list. I get chronic tonsillitis almost every winter and next I am going to remember to be thankful of beautiful moments that make me happy.

    ReplyDelete