Thursday 13 April 2017

Teletubbies 20th birthday

Recently the Teletubbies celebrated their 20th birthday. I remember watching them with my sister when I was younger and loving it. Now I watch Madison and Macie  sit together and watch it also, its adorable and brings back so many memories. I was lucky enough to attend the Teletubbies 20th birthday party with Madison, poor Macie was sick and couldn't attend. Madison and I had a wonderful time, we got to meet the Teletubbies and have a photo taken with them and enjoy some yummy food, and fun activities. Madison was lucky to be able to take home a few goodies to share with Macie. Amongst these goodies one of our favourite items was Vtech Teletubbies My 1st Laptop.

The Vtech Laptop is appropriate for ages 9-36 months old. My 1st Laptop features nine different buttons that introduce the Teletubbies, objects and shapes. Macie loves this! She talks back to the Teletubbies and gets excited when they speak as It features the real voices of Teletubbies and her favourite is Lah lah so it's pretty sweet hearing her yell out lah lah when she hears the voice. Another great feature is a sun appears on the mirror as your playing. I think this Laptop is very educational and helps with developing Macies motor skills.


The Vtech RRP $34.95 available for purchase from Myer, Big W, Kmart, Target and independent retailers.


I'm giving away a prize pack including:

1x My 1st Laptop, RRP $34.95ea
1x DVD ‘Train Ride’, RRP $14.95ea
1x The Tubby Custard Ride Push & Pop Board Book, RRP $12.99ea



To enter, simple tell me who is your favourite Teletubbie?
Competition runs from 13th April till 18th April 8am AEST.






9 comments:

  1. What a great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I loved Teletubbies growing up!!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Po is my favourite, baby Teletubbies for my unborn girl. This would make perfect gift for her. @shakhtoe_tun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Po is our favourite! This would be perfect for my little one @sweet.babymikaela . She's turning one next week and she loves the teletubbies! Perfect 1st birthday present!��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I was never really into Teletubbies as a kid but my sister was a bit. Didn't realise they had been around for so long though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TINKY WINKY is our favourite my teenagers loved the teletubbies as small children

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man I can remember them being on the Tv when I was young to! Time flies!

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG literally my childhood

    ReplyDelete