Wednesday 24 May 2017

Caruso's Natural Health

I recently was lucky to be invited and attend the kids business blogger brunch in Sydney. I got to see some amazing brands and meet some wonderful fellow bloggers and influencers.

One brand I was introduced to was Caruso's Natural Health. Established in 1982, Caruso's Natural Healthy is 100% Australian owned family company supplying complementary medicines (vitamin and herbal supplements)

Caruso's Natural health has over 100 products available in over 3000 pharmacies and health food stores throughout Australia.They believe in their products and offer a 100% money back guarantee, for me this is good to know they are confident in their products to offer this and give me peace of mind my daughters and myself are having the best. I have many Caruso's products but want to talk about one in particular I've been using daily.

WOMENS SUPER MULTI DAILY

As a busy mum of two children under four years old, I need any extra help health wise to stay healthy and alert daily for my children. I've been using the Women's super multi daily, and honestly can say I feel a difference overall.

These vitamins are formulated for:
Energy
Stress
Healthy heart and blood
Immune system support
General health and wellbeing

Caruso's Women's Super Multi formula works naturally on your body. Not only does it help with the daily energy and stress but for your general wellbeing. It contains Iron and Iodine and love how this has everything to help me with my everyday active life.



Lastly, I was so lucky to be able to hear Frank Caruso's story and let me tell you, WOW he is one amazing man. He truly is inspirational, Frank has so much knowledge. Hearing him talk about his dedication to his business, how he values all his customers and believes that Natural living is best and  Frank is a living example of this. Frank and his team are so dedicated and passionate about helping Australians live healthier lives.  One thing that has stuck with me and will stick with forever after hearing Franks talk was his philosophy,  "Make time for good health and you'll always have enough health for a good time!"


I want to leave you with Frank's story so you can see for yourself how inspiring this man is.


Caruso's Natural Health




13 comments:

  1. Very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a good experience with the multi vitamin! I'm in desperate need of energy during these busy work months!!

    Isabella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to pick some up from my local chemist on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderul post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved watching his story

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was lucky enough to hear Frank speak at the Kids Business Bloggers Brunch too! I was so inspired by him and his philosophy towards good health and his willingness to share his knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in need of a good quality multi-vitamin! Might have to give this one a try!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try vitamins! Might give this one a go! Thanks!

    Kelsey | www.kelseysarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound great! I don't always have the best diet, so I used to take multivitamins to help get nutrients that I miss in some food groups I can't eat, I should look into these ones!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great event :)

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great read! We all need to pay more attention to our health and sometimes vitamins are a great way to support that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always buy vitamins but never stick to them! But I need the energy boost especially after this week will have to buy some next pay day xx

    ReplyDelete