Friday 12 May 2017

3 top products I can't live without for lunches

I go out often with  the girls and try to make sure I've got lunch and snacks packed neat and easily accessible. What I wanted was something that helps reduce waste when taking lunches out and I've found 3 perfect products from Biome Store.

Yumbox Bento lunch box-
I Love this lunch box. Not only does it come in different gorgeous colours, but this particular Yumbox has 4 separate spots for different foods to go in bento style. I love how I can add a nice variety of foods and control the portions, and I actually find the girls eat more when they are eating from their Yumbox. It can store hot or cold food and it's so easy to clean with removable tray which can be put in dishwasher.

Lunchskins Resuable Sandwich and snack bag-
I found the best alternative to using cling wrap or plastic bags for sandwiches. I have started using these cute little reusable sandwich and snack bags which has been great. There is a space to write your name on it and locks with Velcro. These are BPA free, Lead free, phthalate free and are dishwasher safe. Food safe cotton, gives you the peace of mind your food is going in safe material.

Ecococoon Stainless steel water bottle-
I just love this water bottle. Firstly it's a cute bee design which the girls love, BPA free which has always been important to me. Another thing I love is that this bottle is leak and condensation free. I don't have to worry about the girls spilling their water, usually with other bottles for some reason they decide to tip it over and spill the water out, but with this one no can do. Another feature I think is great you don't need to pull with your teeth to open and it keeps cold drinks cool and warm drinks warm. This is definitely a big winner here and il be purchasing one for Macie soon.




Available at Biome

What are some products you love for your toddlers?





7 comments:

  1. They sound great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the sandwich bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of that lunch box

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bentoboxes! I want to buy one just to pack myself lunch every day!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first lunchbox! I'm a sucker for containers and lunch boxes! Haha but I need to get better at using them...

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete