Thursday 28 December 2017

My Summertime Essentials

The summer season is here which means late nights, hot days and not much time to pamper ourselves. Today I want to share some must-have summer essentials and things you can do at home to make you feel comfortable, confident and ready to party from head to toe.





Face- Antipodes, I love this brand everything it stands for. They have new MINI skin care range out. In my collection perfect for the summer heat I have been using:
Skin Brightening- The stylish 10 ml Mini perfectly sized to meet onboard luggage restrictions, or slip into handbags or make up bag. This helps with skin blemishes as it uses the world famous Manuka honey active 10+ with natural antibacterial properties. I Use daily to help bring out the light, fresh brightness your skin needs in the heat.
Skin Plumping- Also comes in a 10 ml Mini version. The skin Plumping serum is light and non oily, it helps enhance your skins natural hydration, something we need in summer hotness especially. It’s got nutrient rich avocado oil that assists in the plumping and appearance of fine lines. Shop HERE

Hair- Have a hair emergency pouch - Scunci hair accessories are the cutest! I’ve been loving their hair emergency pouch. It’s such a great idea to keep in your bag in case of a Hair emergency! Summer can be the greatest challenge to that straight silky mane or those luscious curls. To keep any style in tact, I don’t leave home without mine, carefully armed wuth bobby pins, scrunchie, and a hair tie. Shop HERE


Nails- Let’s talk Burgunday , this classic colour is back again this year; Sally Hansen has some gorgeous burgundy shades I’ve been 
loving. Pair it with gold or glitter to elevate, or just kept simple for a perfectly fashionable look.  Shop HERE


Underwear- Wear the right undergarments/shapewear- Ok this one is a big one. There’s nothing worse than being sweaty, and uncomfortable during summer with unrelenting chafing. I’m sure I’m not alone here? I have been using Bridget’s. Unlike traditional undergarments and shape wear, Bridgets genius blend of 93% Nylon 7% Spandex allows for breathing. The 3M wicking technology, keeps the moisture out on those balmy, summer days. I’ve been loving this, the way it’s designed has been so well done, the anti-chaffing effect can be attributed to the quality of the fabric and the fit. My bum and tum have never been drier! Shop HERE


Feet- Exfoliate your feet at home- Milky Foot has a simply DIY foot exfoliation. Simply insert your feet into the Milky Foot “socks” for 45mins to 1 hour, and then rinse. The natural formula of milk ferment filtrate and mandelic acid safely exfoliates hardened dead skin, and within 3-5 days intense peeling will occur, revealing revitalized feet for those gorgeous open-toed shoes! Shop HERE


So, this Aussie Summer, follow these simple tips to maintain that flawless image for more than half an hour after you walk out the door.


Hope you enjoyed these, have you tired any?



















Products were gifted. My opinions on products  


7 comments:

  1. That under wear is what I need! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need ALL these wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been loving the little Scunci travel cases! They’re perfect for chucking in the beach bag!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antipodes are such a good brand! I also need to get into a habit of taking better care of my feet this summer!

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Antipodes so much!! Excited to try more from the range xx @insincerelyher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesss - Antipodes are one of mine too!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete