Thursday 4 January 2018

Keeping food fresher longer with FoodSaver Fresh

I recently attended a Sunbeam event, to celebrate the Launch of their wonderful new product called FoodSaver Fresh and I was completely blown away by this fantastic product.

The FoodSaver Fresh is the answer to keeping our food from the fridge or pantry fresh and lasting up to two times longer. Perfect for cheese, Deli meats, leftovers, berries, pantry foods you name it! 

Air is what stops the freshness in our foods and what I love is that the FoodSaver takes out the air and vacuum seals the freshness in. It works with reusable FoodSaver containers and zipper bags, which makes it all very cheaper and conveniently just wash and reuse.

It’s very simple to use; Simply place food in your container or vacuum zipper bag, set and start. the Fresh automatically stops when the vacuum is complete.

The FoodSaver Fresh is literally used like 10-15 times a day in my household, I use it for all my deli meats, fruits,food prep and for marinating- I have noticed my foods have lasted longer which has saved me money! Love it. let me know in comments if you have any questions or if you have one. 




Sunbeam  FoodSaver Fresh RRP $129.00 
















This product was gifted at the event, my choice to blog and review this product 

7 comments:

  1. Ooo this sounds really good! Anything that helps my food last longer is a winner for me 🙌🏼

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks very interesting. I used to have the machine that you put food in plastic pouches and then the machine sucks the air out of it and seals it. The container idea looks much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post. I’m going to convince my husband to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo this looks so cool. I know I’m in adult mood when this stuff excites me haha.

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankk you for writing this

    ReplyDelete