Sunday 10 December 2017

Summer time sunscreen- Solar D

Its that time of year again, where the sun begins to shine and we all reach for our sunscreen. Applying Sunscreen is an essential part of daily life in Australia.

Today I want to share a new sunscreen my family and I have been using. It’s always hard picking the right creams for Family, but I feel our latest cream is the best choice for us, here’s why.

Solar D sunscreen is a TGA approved for its UVB filtering formula. The solar D uses selectivity filters UVB light that our bodies use to make vitamin D, while it still protects us against sun. 

EVERYDAY ACTIVE- 100ml and 200ml 
The everyday active has a high SPF broad spectrum of 50+ and once you rub on your skin, it absorbs fast and doesn’t leave a greasy or sticky feel to it. It’s perfect for sensitive skin, fragrance free and paraben free. Available from chemist warehouse or Solar D online store HERE

KIDS- 200ml
Like the everyday cream, the Kids version has the broad spectrum of 50+ and is also very fast absorbing and doesn’t leave the greasy feel, as a mummy of two toddlers this makes life easier! Nothing worse than having tons of cream on their face and rubbing it in for so long. It’s perfect for sensitive skin, has the flip lid to open which is great and fast way for kids to access.It’s the perfect size to fit in my baby bag. Available from chemist warehouse or Solar D online store HERE

DAILY FACE 100ml 
The Daily face helps with anti ageing and is suitable to wear under make up. I use this one if I’m just going to the shops and wearing make up for a quick trip. Available from chemist warehouse or Solar S online store HERE




Overall I’m very happy with these sunscreens, every time I wear out in sun my skin has not been burnt and love the feel. Will continue to use.





Have you tried these?























Solar D sunscreens were gifted for review. All opinions are my own.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love when sunscreen doesn't leave the greasy feel! Definitely going to check em out!

    Wendy | http://www.wendyquah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried this brand before. Love that they have a face specific sunscreen!
    Isabella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this brand before either, but SPF is so very important in summer!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find a face sunscreen that doesn't break me out. I can't avoid the sun forever haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried these, but I do like the sound of the face one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this brand but will have to check out the face sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't go anywhere without a good sunscreen. Love that this range is fast absorbing and includes a kids product. Will have to give it a go

    ReplyDelete