Monday 16 July 2018

Crockpot express crock multi cooker review

Public service announcement – I’ve found a solution to our 5pm dinner dilemma, all thanks to Crockpot. I’m so excited to share it with you all!

The new Crockpot Express Crock Multi Cooker (RRP $149.95) is exactly what every home needs. Our household now enjoys more family time, less cooking time, and more importantly – less cleaning time! The Crock Multi Cooker is a 12 in - multi cooker that can do everything from pressure cooking to steam and fry cooking. 

I’m fussy in the kitchen so it can take a lot for me to fall in love with a new pan or appliance, but the Crockpot Crock Express Multi Cooker had my heart within one evening! How many of you share our family dilemma of getting to 5pm and having no energy or imagination to cook something delicious and nourishing? As a Mum, I try to avoid feeding the girls too much processed foods, but this means I need to be on top of my game with my cooking and planning – it just doesn’t always happen that way, right Mums?!

With the Crockpot, our meals are cooked as much as 70% faster, thanks to the powerful multi cook mechanisms inside. It’s sounds silly, but it’s really brought our family much closer – we’re enjoying more togetherness every single night, and hubby and I are far less stressed out trying to organise dinner for a family of 4. 

We cook so many of our meals using the Crockpot now, and we really love the one pot meal option. Basically, you put everything all in the one pot and it cooks up a delicious meal all on its own. Come clean up time, it’s quick and easy to get everything washed and put away. No sink full of pans in our home anymore!

I’ve also loved the auto keep warm mode, which is amazing for when you’ve got friends coming over, or more often, when the girls aren’t ready or hubby is late home from work! The Crockpot can hold dinner for us without it getting cold. SO handy! 

If you are keen entertainers, not only can you keep your meals piping hot until you’re ready to eat, but the huge 5.5 litre capacity means you can cook for everyone at once. I dread having too many people over and always end up buying food that’s ready made for fear of causing a huge mess in the kitchen, or not having enough equipment to cater for everyone. Now we’ve got the Crockpot, we’ll be hosting all the time. The recipe book that came in the box has already given me tons of ideas – we’ve had a 20 minute risotto and a tasty weeknight-friendly meatballs in less than half an hour!

The extra time in the evening is really a lifesaver. We get more time with our girls and with each other, and we can easily share the cooking and prep now that it’s all handled by the Crockpot. We’ve got more time to get the girls bathed and ready for bed, and can even sit around while the Crockpot bubbles away and catch up on everyone’s day – it’s real family time. 


So, what do you guys think? Have you tried the Crockpot Express Multi Cook or a similar product? Has it changed your life as much as ours?! If you know someone who’s often in dinner distress, or you’re looking for the perfect new home gift, the Crockpot would be perfect!




Check out Crockpot HERE



8 comments:

  1. A crockpot sounds like such a convenient time saving kitchen device for families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i need to get one. I have a slow cooker at home but it would be nice to have something a little faster :)

    Amy | Her Quarters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I need one of these! They sound amazing!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely need something like this - lazy girl life!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything that will make meals quicker is a greta lifesaver in my book!

    Rochelle || www.simplesocialsister.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!!! I NEED this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great! When I move out on my own I'll definitely need a crockpot/slow cooker haha!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard so much about crockpot, great to see your detailed post. I would love to check this out, so convenient.

    ReplyDelete