Friday 14 September 2018

Mummas Phone protection is sorted

Let’s talk protection...for your phone, I mean!

I’m sure I’m not the only Mum out there who’s constantly finding my phone in tiny hands! The girls are always taking my phone and trying to play games on it when I’m not looking – so sneaky sometimes! Not only is my phone covered in germs I don’t want them touching, it’s resulted in my screen getting smashed so many times. Once the tears and choruses of ‘sorry Mummy’ are over, I’m left having to find the time to get my screen repaired. Any busy Mum knows that’s just not a priority.

Instead, I’ve decided to protect my phone from getting broken in the first place. Revolutionary, I know. I popped into my local FONE KING the other day at my local Westfield in Burwood, and got myself the Ultimate 360 Protection bundle. 

The 360 protection includes 
Super shield 2 in 1 shock impact protection-case 
Super shield gel screen protection
Super shield gel rear protector 
Super shield 9h nano camera lens protector



This package is so worth your investment. It’s just $129.95 at the moment, saving you $40 off the usual retail price. You can’t put a price on protecting your tech, especially if something happened and you needed to call for help. 

If you’re unsure which product is right for you, John at FONE KING talked me through all the pros and cons of the protection products, and he was so helpful in finding me the right option. 

Mums, if your phone needs protection from tiny tappers, get protected now!

Check out FONE KING HERE



4 comments:

  1. This pack is awesome value! I used to work in telco and it's so important to be prepared!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phone protection is so important!! I swear by my Otterbox! I didn't know they made protectors for the camera lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I need this in my life. My son drops my phone constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these sound great! There’s nothing worse than having to pay to replace your screen or even other parts of your phone! I’m all for good protection!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete