Monday 17 September 2018

Ready for Halloween with PJ Masks

What is Halloween without dressing up?! Every year at our house there are two excited little girls and one majorly stressed out Mamma as we go through the crazy scramble for that perfect costume. 

This year, I’m skipping the stress and preparing early. Yep, it’s only September and I’m already all set for Halloween – supermum, I know, I know. I surprise myself at times!

What kid doesn’t love dressing up as a superhero? The colours, the glitzy logos and of course, that superhero name! Madison and Macie love the PJ Masks. When it’s time for bed, the characters hop into their pyjamas, activate their animal amulets and magically transform into Catboy, Owlette and Gekko.

Catboy is super fast and agile, Gekko is super strong and can scale walls better than Superman, and Owlette has the ability to fly high and see far and wide. 

I bet you can guess who we’re dressing up as this Halloween! Yep, the girls are off trick or treating dressed as their favourite PJ Masks characters!

While I’d love to pretend I got all creative and made the costumes myself, I’m afraid I didn’t. But with the PJ Masks Hero Dress Up Set at $39.99 RRP, I didn’t have to! 

You can get a set for each character, and included is a highly detailed full-body outfit in the characters signature colours. You also get a comfortable fabric mask, so your little ones can really fool your family and friends. Available in sizes 4-6 years, these dress up sets are available now from Target, Big W, Myer, Mr Toys, Toymate and Toyworld. 

As it’s Halloween – aka the fiesta of sugar and lollies, we also picked up PJ Masks Pez Dispensers! These are such a throwback for me – I remember them being cool when I was little. 

Sticking with the PJ Masks theme, your tots can stay in character even when popping the 
tasty Pez pellets! Each collectible dispenser comes with 2 packs of fruit flavoured candy in either strawberry, lemon, orange, cherry, raspberry, cola and fizzy. Available now for $3RRP in major retail and department stores, convenience stores and other speciality confectionery outlets. 




Want more PJ Masks goodies? In the lead up to Halloween PJ masks merchandise is available in manu major retailers nationwide. 

That’s the costumes sorted – now I’ll get to planning my scare-worthy treats and pumpkin carving skills! Anybody else planning ahead for this Halloween? Let me know what you’re planning and share your dress up ideas and scary food recipes in the comments.




8 comments:

  1. Oh these are so much fun!! I would've loved being able to dress up as a super hero as a little one!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a leaf out of your book and get organised early. I'm always in a last minute panic trying to help my kids put together a costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are super prepared! This dress up set looks great, have fun at Halloween!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dressing up at Halloween! These look so good for the kids.

    Felicia // www.thebeautyandthegeekau.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The PJ Masks look so good and the Pez dispensers are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I wish halloween was a thing back when I was young, these look awesome!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, thank you for sharing this. I got some nice ideas for this Halloween, my kids love PJ Masks.

    ReplyDelete