Friday 30 November 2018

Follow your Xmas recipes with Belkin wireless charging stand

I’m always following recipes – honestly internet recipes are a busy mum’s best friend. Now we’re approaching the festive season, I need to think about how I’m going to cater for family and friends. One of my biggest problems is finding somewhere to put my phone when I’m following the recipe! My poor screen has been splashed with sauces and batters too many times. But I recently gave the Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand a try. It was so handy to be able to charge my phone in an upright position while I followed the recipe!

Are you looking for a gift for a recipe-follower in your life? You’ve found the perfect thing. 



BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Stand 10W for Apple, Samsung, LG and Sony | RRP $109.95 | 

For the cook and tech lover on your list, the BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Stand from Belkin is the perfect kitchen and home gadget. Holding a wireless charging enabled smartphone – such as the iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, Samsung, LG, Sony and more – in an upright position, you can easily follow a recipe at the perfect viewing angle while your smartphone charges. Belkin’s original and thoughtful design makes it easy to align the smartphone for optimised wireless charging in either landscape or portrait mode. More than for the kitchen, you can use the BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Stand to charge a smartphone without the tangle of cables or ideal for picking the next Christmas tune while you celebrate the festive season!

Show me the recipes you make with your new charging companion!


  1. More on Boost up HERE


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I think I need this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never seen this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your skill and work so nice.Thanks for the post
    Kilims Melbourne Australia

    ReplyDelete