Wednesday 10 July 2019

BOOSTUP Power Bank 2K for Apple Watch- review

You guys would have seen on my insta page recently I’m trying to get fit, despite the winter chill. I recently started using an Apple Watch that was given to me by a family member, and it’s really helping me keep on track. BUT, does anyone else get lazy with charging the battery in their fitness trackers?! Sometimes I’ll have a great week, stay on track and be getting those steps in day after day, only to fall off the wagon when my battery runs out! It’ll be days before I put the tracker back on, all because I had to take it off to charge it.

WELL. If you have the same problem as me, you’ll love the BOOSTUP Power Bank 2K for Apple Watch.




BOOST↑UP™ Power Bank 2K for Apple Watch | RRP $99.95 | Available via Belkin.com.au

A compact, portable power bank designed exclusively for Apple Watch. The BOOST↑UP™ Power Bank 2K for Apple Watch adds the power of up to 63 hours of battery life. Keep your Apple Watch charged for days without the need to bring a wall charger. Light and compatible, it is perfect for travel on-the-go or a busy work life. Allowing you to track your fitness goals, use Apple Pay and received notifications from anywhere. Perfect for a quick boost while you get ready to staying charged while enjoying a weekend getaway. It’s compact size makes staying charged anywhere easy, just throw your power bank into your bag or pocket and you are ready for the day ahead.


I carry this around in my bag so that if I’m at work, in the car or on the go, I can power up my Apple Watch and get extra battery life. No more missed days of fitness tracking for me! I love Belkin products, too, because they’re always so reliable and I can trust them to work with my Apple products perfectly. I’ve already got all my family and friends on this hype, so I just had to share with you all.

What workout will you be doing this week?!



2 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't know about this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know about these, they do sound quite handy to have around. My BF has an apple watch too.

    ReplyDelete