Saturday 22 April 2017

Anzac Cookies

With Anazc day coming up I thought I'd share my Anzac Cookie Recipe. Over the years I've changed things around till I thought they were perfect, Hope you enjoy.


Ingredients

1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
1/2 cups of plain flour
1/2 cups of desiccated coconut
1 Tablespoons of Ground Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
1/4 Cups of Golden Syrup
1/4 Cups of Olive Oil
1 Teaspoons of Bi Carb Soda

Method

1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Place oats, flour, coconut, cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place golden syrup, oil and water (1/4 cup) in a small saucepan, Heat and stir together over medium heat. Once all mixed add the Bi carb soda and stir till you see ingredients bubble or foam and remove from heat.
3. Add the wet and dry mixture together until all combine. Wet hands slightly so mixture doesn't stick to hands and add Tablespoon and roll and flatten mixture and place on a lined baking tray.
4. Bake for 8-12 min or until golden brown in colour.


Alternative Ingredients
-Can use honey instead of golden syrup
-Wholemeal flour can be used for a healthier option.


Hope you enjoy xxxxx


6 comments:

  1. This sounds so delicious!! I'm going to have to give these a go!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have an Anzac recipe on hand :)
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I love a good Anzac biccy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anzac Cookies are my fav! My Nan makes the most amazing version which looks very similar to yours!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are going to go down a treat tomorrow :) enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were delicious and tasted GREAT

    ReplyDelete