Saturday 6 May 2017

Meet Patricia- It's Gourmet Baby blog



Tell us more about Patricia
I'm a very blessed mum of one very entertaining and adorable two year old and wife to an amazing, very hard working and loving husband. I'm addicted to coffee and not ashamed to admit it but do enjoy a camomile tea of a night. Love a good dose of reality TV with my favs being all the foodie ones, the singing ones and I do love a good dose of the Kardashians. I'm currently completing my teaching degree (something I've always wanted to do but kept putting it off) and LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook! It's my outlet. You can often find me in the kitchen, listening to music and cooking up a storm (the genre of music and type of dish always depends on my mood). When someone enjoys something I've made for them it puts a smile on my face like nothing else. I believe if you cook with love, heart and soul then the food is sure to taste good. I'm also the creator behind It's Gourmet Baby which is a free food blog and Instagram page that I created after becoming a mum. It's authentic, down to earth and real with fast and easy recipes, tips to save time in the kitchen to make cooking fun again with the focus being on easy. After becoming a mum I found I didn't always have time for those very long recipes with many steps so I really love a good, easy and tasty recipe.
Many of my recipes will fast become your families favourites and I have some recipes that are perfect for young chefs! You can follow me on Instagram at @its_gourmet_baby and subscribe to my free blog for the latest recipes straight from my kitchen at https://itsgourmetbaby.wordpress.com/

Decribe your motherhood in 5 words 
Spectacular, rewarding, surprising, entertaining, love.

How do you juggle motherhood and your passion for food and blogging?
I do most of my blogging, recipe creating and testing while Mr two is napping. It gives me time to plan without distraction but once I've got a recipe down pat I will often cook with my son as he loves to help. 

What's next for Patricia?
Lots of fun and excitement in the kitchen! 
Loads more free and easy recipes as well as some top secret plans in the works too so stay tuned! 
You won't want to miss it! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh she sounds lovely!! I'll have to check her out on Instagram!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like she's killing it!

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a cute interview! She sounds gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like she's killing it. Have to check her out
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  6. She sounds absolutely lovely! I'm also a maj. fan of a good camomile tea and some Kardashians!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete