Friday 9 February 2018

Green Grape Smoothie

Grapes are loaded with nutrients! They are rich in potassium, calcium and vitamin CGrape skin and grape seeds contain antioxidants that are good for kids. I’m so happy my girls LOVE grapes, They eat them everyday so I make sure my fridge is always stocked up with them.


Recently we have been having Grape Co Australia  Cotton candy grapes! Yes they are called Cotton Candy. They taste just like the old-fashioned favourite! This is a green, seedless grape with a  flavour that bares an uncanny likeness to fairy floss. 

My girls LOVE them so I decided to make them a quick easy Green grape smoothie,  and it’s been a hit.

What you need
3 cups green grapes 
1 cup Yogurt 
Small handful of spinach 
2 tablespoon water

Blend them all together and that’s it! Green smoothie packed with nutrition.







If you try this one let me know x










7 comments:

  1. Wow,I never thought to put grapes in a smoothie and didn't know there was a cotton candy variety! You learn something new every day!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think to put grapes into a smoothie. I'm going to give it a go. Thanks so much for the recipe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! This sounds so good. Will need to try this weekend

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds delish! I've been looking for the cotton candy grapes everywhere but I don't think we have them in Tas!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so delicious, would love to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never put grapes in a smoothie. This sounds so delicious, would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete