Thursday 15 February 2018

Review- Carbon Coco tooth whitening

I’ve been trying out Carbon Coco activated charcoal toothpaste and tooth polish for a few weeks now, and have been very impressed. Carbon Coco is an Australian company that provides all-natural vegan friendly alternatives to oral care and teeth whitening. As a massive coffee drinker, I need something that will do the job fast... This has been a saviour. 


The Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish-
Unlike the usual activated charcoal from health stores, this is made of finely milled Organic Coconut Activated Charcoal with a hint of Bentonite Clay and Lemon Myrtle.
This special formula is proven to be very gentle yet effective in detoxifying the mouth and removing stains! It has zero taste and smell.

Instructions:
Dip a wet toothbrush in the jar (just lightly coat the brush- a little goes a long way!), brush in gentle circles for 2-3 min, rinse and brush with the toothpaste.
Use this before bedtime to give time for any residue to dislodge overnight. Results are usually seen in 7-14 days.

The Activated Charcoal Toothpaste-
This is a toothpaste formula that doesn’t have fluoride. It also contains a magic ingredient: activated charcoal!
The toothpaste is black but turns into white foam while brushing, and it has a yummy minty taste.
The toothpaste is designed to protect your teeth from further staining throughout the day, so you won’t mess up your results if you love coffee like me!!  

Instructions:
Brush with this toothpaste after using the tooth polish at night and in place of your regular toothpaste during the day. 












I give this product a 10/10 and highly recommend. I’ll never go back now! My new favourite.





Have you tried this before? Let me know in the comments x





3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try charcoal toothpaste products! So many out there so it's good to read about one you recommend :)
    Isabella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! The thought of brushing my teeth with charcoal just weirds me out but I'll do a bit more research!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete