Wednesday 28 February 2018

Mums versatile bag- Sash and Belle

I love supporting Australian brands and today I want to introduce you to an Aussie bag label which I love -Sash and Belle.

Sash and Belle was founded in 2013 by Canberrean-based designer, Kristy McPhillips, and offers quality as well as vegan accessories for businesswomen, mums, and everyday handbag collectors.

As a mumma of two, working part time and being a blogger, I need a high quality bag which looks great. This especially helps when having my two little girls around. 

I  usually look for a versatile bag that I am able to use for any occasion. To take with me to my girls dance lessons, the shopping centre and to work. Sash and Belle Kennedy Bag is my new best friend! 


Why I love it:
100% genuine leather cowhide
Adjustable cross body strap 
Flap closure with magnetic stud
1 interior zip pocket with phone pouch 
1 external zip compartment 
Silver hardware 
100% cotton lined interior 






To all ladies out there, I highly recommend the Sash and Belle Kennedy bag ! Leave a comment if you have any further questions about the bag and let me know what you think xxx


Check out Sash and Belle HERE






11 comments:

  1. I love the design of this bag!It looks like the perfect size too! Big enough to hold all the essentials yet not too big! I'm off to their website to check out what other colours it comes in too.
    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the backpack! This is so good for a beautiful mama like you on the run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful bag, I love the cross body and the colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a cute size! Looks like it ticks all the boxes for you.
    Isabella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the minimalist bright colour of this little bag!

    Rochelle || www.simplesocialsister.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get a Sash and Belle bag, they look so gorgeous!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the perfect everyday bag - love the blue!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag looks so pretty, I would love to check this brand out. Thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with the colour of that bag. Must check out the rest of their collection

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an informative post. You have a lot of really great points. I wish I had this post as a resource when I started blogging.
    the backpackers shop
    .

    ReplyDelete