Thursday 21 June 2018

VTECH- Toot toot Animals Animal Boat Review

When it comes to toys for the girls, I’m all about interactive experiences that are fun and educational. TV shows are great for easy entertainment, but I do try to make sure the girls have a healthy balance of fun and learning. I couldn’t manage any of this without VTECH products. 

We recently tried out VTECH’s newest toddler toy, Toot-Toot Animals Boat. Perfect for toddlers age 1-5, you can grab this interactive learning experience from Big W from June 17 and RRP $39.95



The girls have been putting this to the test, and I’ve been amazed at how they’ve taken to it. From counting to sing-a-longs, weather forecasts to light-up games, it’s educational fun at its best.

The Toot Toot Animals Animal Boat is a good sized, bright coloured boat that comes with 6 Roly Poly animals. The girls then count each animal and put them into the counting tunnel. In here, they learn about colours, weather and songs by pressing the four light-up buttons on the activity panel. 


I’ll turn my back for two seconds and return to find the girls singing along to their favourite tunes with the Toot-Toot Boat. Madison encourages Macie to make the animal sounds which is so cute, and helps her count as they appear from the boat. She’s taken a real older sister role when they play with this, and it’s so lovely to see her helping with Macie’s learning. 

With 4 light up buttons and over 50 sounds, melodies and phrases to help get kids’ imaginations running wild, they’re immersed in an interactive world of learning. As a Mum, I love how this game has volume control (no headaches, thanks girls!) and so many colours and options of play. 

The boat features a SmartPoint location, giving you the option to add more animals to the exciting life at sea. The SmartPointtriggers words and phrases and releases the animals from the boat. Move from room to room with the pull-along feature, for whenever your tots need some interactive play to keep them out of trouble!

Watching my girls have so much fun learning essential numeracy, motor and sensory skills is so important as a Mum.I’d highly recommend this VTECH product – I’m a huge fan of the brand and have never had any complaints from my girls!


See more of VTECH HERE



4 comments:

  1. This looks like a heap of fun! I love the cute roly poly animals!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your toy reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a fun toy!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I would have LOVED this as a kid!
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete