Monday 9 July 2018

Smash enterprises Stationary decorates my blog working space

I love stationery – I think it’s something that’s instilled into us from when we’re young. The excitement of getting your fresh new pencils at the start of every school year, remember?! Unfortunately, family life means my workspace at home isn’t as neat and organised as I’d like, but I recently decided that my office space needs a makeover. Particularly when I’m working on my blog, the prettier my space, the more inspired I am to create great content that you guys love. So I set out to transform my workspace and make it my little corner of the house where I can do my thing. 

SMASH Enterprises recently released 4 new stationery ranges at my trusty Big W, so I decided these would be the beginning of my workspace makeover! I went for the Paint and Play range, which is a gorgeous selection of stationery, deskware and writing tools in a mix of blue, white and blush pink colours. I loved this design because it had a really cool, Instagram-worthy style, and was bright and colourful while still looking chic and professional. 




The range has everything you need to make your workstation look complete and pretty. There’s something about having everything matching that just makes you feel like a total boss, isn’t there?! My creativity is through the roof now I’ve got my desk all sorted out, and with fresh pens, notebooks and folders, I’m actually enjoying getting organised. 

I’ve got my list of blog posts to write all jotted down on a to-do list, and I’m able to keep my receipts and mail all tidy in my folders. Stuff goes missing all the time when you’ve got two young kids! Finally I’m on top of everything!






Other items in the range include:

Pens
Note pads
Document trays
Pencil case
Memo block
Stick tape holder
Paper clips
Pen holder,
Magnet notepad




Starting at just $3, this beautiful range makes for the perfect new financial year treat to yourself, or a great gift for someone else. Fancy stationery can be so expensive these days, so I’m loving seeing more designs come onto the market for all budgets. 

My office space has never looked more chic – I’m feeling such a sense of satisfaction knowing I’ve finally done it up nicely!

Check out Big W for the new Smash ranges HERE



10 comments:

  1. I love the colours! Such a beautiful range!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so beautiful! I am going to get a few things for my study space :)

    Amy | Her Quarters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AGREE!! Your desk is so neat!! Love stationary x

      Delete
  3. I love the pink, white and blue design. So pretty!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the marble look of the binders!

    Maddie | www.fromthepalette.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so so cute! Love the colours
    Ebony x

    www.theblackandwhiteguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love stationery?! The patterns on those items look amazing!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This range of stationery is beautiful! I love buying beautiful stationery! It's so much more motivating to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so beautiful, love the colors and the details.

    ReplyDelete